Monday 1 October 2018

Happy October everyone.  One of my favorite months because a) my daughter was born one day before Halloweeen and b) because I love Halloween!!



Today I present to you, an image I am calling Witchipoo. That name comes from a tv show from when I was a kid. I think she's adorable.

I colored her with my prismacolor pencils.

Hat: Parma Violet, Lilac, and Lavender, Olive green, Chartreuse, limepeel
Mermaid dress: Dark green, Olive green, Chartreuse, limepeel
Hair and Broom: Cobalt Slate Hue, Violet Blue, China Blue, Powder Blue
Skin: Light peach, Peach, Burnt Ochre, Black
Eyes: Cobalt Blue Hue

You can find this beauty at My besties shop with the tag
http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p6279/Happy_Fall%2FHalloween_Bestie__img150_Instant_download_Sherri_Baldy_My_Bestie_digi_stamp%2FColoring_Page_.html

See you soon..........................Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment