Tuesday 1 August 2017

Its a blog AND a journal, great idea!!

So I guess if nothing else I am going to use my blog as a sort of coloring journal for myself. It will track of what I've done and how I've improved over the years and help me keep track of what I've done. So today I have whipped up this little cuttie for my August 1, beach theme card!  I was really proud of myself, I was able to complete this card on the first try!! Hope you enjoy August swimnng card for colorit, createit, showit off, Thanks for dropping dropping in!!

2 comments:

  1. Lauren you have put a card in our challenge blog but it's not on your blog.
    and if you put a card in the challenge that please put the link from the card in and not your bloglink.

    how must you do that if your card is on the blog click on it and than on top is the link you must put in.


    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karin. I'm pretty new to all of this and I don't know how I forgot to post the picture but I did fix it. I think I sent you an email. Thanks for letting me know Lauren

      Delete